School Uniform Update
Huyton with Roby school uniform is now on sale online direct from Price & Buckland uniform suppliers. Orders can be delivered to your home address. Please see the website www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/huyton for further details – orders need to be in by 2nd August at the latest to ensure September delivery.
All children are required to wear the agreed school uniform. They should always attend school neatly and tidily dressed.
No trainers, jeans or track suits are allowed. Children will be asked to remove all trainers in exchange for their school pumps.
In the interests of safety ear rings, rings, necklace chains and other jewellery are not to be worn in school. Children with pierced ears may wear small ear studs during the healing period when first pierced, after which they will be asked to remove them during school hours. Staff cannot remove ear rings, these must be removed at home, or by the child themselves. No temporary tattoos should be displayed in school.
No expensive coats or designer handbags to be brought into school.
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper over white polo shirt.
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers. Nursery children may wear grey pull on pants.
- Sensible black shoes (flat or low heel) and white/grey socks or red/grey tights. Shoes with Velcro fasteners may be more suitable for younger children.
- Red and white gingham dress during late spring and summer.
White PE shirt and white or black shorts. Plain black jogging bottoms without logos and a plain red crew necked sweatshirt and trainers for outside activities or on PE days. (You can use your usual school sweatshirts for this if you wish)
- A warm coat or jacket is required during cold weather.
- Named PE bag.
- No large headbands.
Please can we ask that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name and class to avoid any distress.
The school cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of children’s personal property.